Thursday, February 10, 2011

McElroy set for a Rush

 No hard feelings.
When former Edmonton Rush captain Chris McElroy returns to Rexall Place Friday to face his former team for the first time since being released, he won’t be thinking about revenge.
After all, the Washington Stealth defender spent the past five years pouring his heart and soul into the Rush since joining the franchise on Day 1.
“I’m looking forward to coming back and playing in Edmonton,” said McElroy, who was sidelined for most of the 2010 season due to neurological issues arising from back surgery. “Last year, I didn’t get a home game due to my injuries, so I haven’t played a game in Edmonton since 2009.
“So I’m definitely looking forward to being back on the floor and playing some lacrosse.”
To read the rest of the story by QMI Agency's Gerry Moddejonge click here  http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Lacrosse/2011/02/10/17228861.html

- by QMI Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment